Sunday, May 06, 2007

Imaginasi Bukan Fiksyen


This is it. To all friends out there, my apology for being in hatius.There were times where I did feel all of this is a waste. Why? I don't have the answer.

I did have an uneasy time. A period where it was hard for me to compromise. To calculate the significant of things that happened. The sign and the significant. How one signified others. It was a place where I was totally not me. Defeated by my own self. I do believe that I am a very strong individual. A motivator to my own. Self-motivated. But at that particular time, I crashed...Damn...It took me 7 months to recompose the strength for me to re-believe the reality. Now I've learn, don't ever be so skeptical bout the life you be living in. 'Belum kena' you'll never knew it.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home